Thursday 18 October 2012

Holiday

Have been spending a lovely week with my eldest sister. Thursday evening we had a meal with our aunt and uncle, where we had the most delicious fish pie! Friday was spent by me wandering around Swindon for three hours while my sister did an exam, but as the weather was sunny this wasn't too much of a problem.
Saturday was again spent wandering, this time in Buckingham while my sister was having her hair cut, the only problem with this being that nowhere seemed to open until ten, and the hair appointment was at nine! Sunday, and shopping on Milton Keynes was on the menu. A lot of lovely stuff was bought, including a pair of heeled brogues that my mum will probably go mental when she sees them!

On Monday, we went to London to see 'The Mousetrap'. We visited the Natural History Museum to see Dippy!


Finding out I was spending the night in London was excellent! We went for a meal at Rossopomodoro, an Italian restaurant that served the most gorgeous food! Their tomato, mozzarella, and bruschetta starter was to die for! And the chocolate souffle... I have no words to describe it. The Mousetrap was brilliant, I highly recommend it. The seats were ever so slightly uncomfortable, though.

Tuesday, and a decision to walk to the London Eye was the best decision ever!


After that brilliant idea, the London Eye looked like it was going to be overshadowed, but it definitely held its own.


A trip to Covent Garden, which wasn't quite what I'd expected, a long walk down Oxford Street to try to find Hamleys, and we decided to come home.



No comments:

Post a Comment